HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
scarlett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Mar 2009 13:38:49 -0600
I agree with Bob.

What is up with the legal protections for sites in PA?  Can anyone
wander onto a registered historic site and start pulling human bones
out of the ground and shipping them off to other countries?

There must be more to this story and I'd really like to hear from some
of our colleagues in Pennsylvania about things.

Cheers,
Tim