HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Samuel Sweitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 2014 19:36:45 +0200
Hello All!

I just wanted to make everyone aware of an upcoming book on industrial
heritage and archaeology, *Reanimating Industrial Spaces *(Left Coast Press
/ September 2014)*,* that might be of interest to some on our list.

I also wanted to spread the word about the Kickstarter campaign begun by
volume editor Hilary Orange to help fund the extra illustrations that we
would like to include in the book.

Please take a look at Hilary's forwarded message below to learn more about
the volume and the campaign.

Thanks much,
Sam

Dr. Sam Sweitz
Associate Professor of Anthropology and Archaeology
Department of Social Sciences
Michigan Technological University
1400 Townsend Drive
Houghton, MI  49931