HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Susan Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Mar 2003 08:00:11 -0800
Anita,
Apologies for sending my request this way; my computer will not recognize
[log in to unmask] as an email address.

March 4, 2003

Histarchers,
For several years I have been attempting to find the following reference:

Brand Names Foundation
1947    43,000 Years of Public Service.  Brand Names Foundation, NY.

The on line Library of Congress catalog does not list it.  Does anyone know
where this thing physically exists?  What does it consist of?

Thank you,
Susan Walter