HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Lyle E. Browning" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Jun 2011 14:19:37 -0400
The MAD magazine was from 1969, showing 3 dejected archaeologists under a hot sun trudging off with the "goodies" between the test pits. An excellent example of the problems with shovel testing. I wrote to MAD several years ago about using it with attribution but never received a reply.

Lyle Browning, RPA