HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Lockhart, Bill" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2006 13:20:28 -0600
Our local computer guru says that recent studies show that the typical
CDs sold in stores in quantity deteriorate as quickly as five years.  I
have not personally seen these studies, so that should go in the "for
what it is worth" pile.

Bill

>>> Linda Derry <[log in to unmask]> 4/24/06 10:22 AM >>>
Was this was the same report that said that it is best to store CD's
horizontally, not vertically?

Linda Derry