HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Linda Derry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 2008 11:02:13 -0500
Contact archaeologists at Colonial Williamsburg about the Peyton Randolph
site(Marley Brown, Andy Edwards).  I believe there were some very
interesting planting beds on that lot, and perhaps other nursery items.
Sorry I don't have an exact reference for you.

Linda Derry
Site Director
Old Cahawba
719 Tremont St.