From:
Female Schatz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Nov 2000 01:00:38 -0800
Mark Knezevic <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Hey all.  I'm wondering if the Dover Publishing Company (if that is what
>it's called; it might come under a different corporate name, but on the
>spine of any Dover book it does say, "Dover":P) has a website? I've been
>looking for a while with limited success ...

Dover publications goes by the name Dover Publications, Inc.  They do
not have a website but I really wish they did.  I've looked for one too.
They do have a free catalog though.  You can write to Dept.  23, Dover
Publications, Inc., 31 East 2nd Street, Mineola, N.Y.  11501.  They do ask
that you indicate you field of interest.  I did this once before and never
got a reply though.

Female Schatz <[log in to unmask]>

 [Just after I appended my comment that Dover was not yet online, a little
 birdy wrote to tell me that they were in the process of putting up a
 site at:

   http://www.doverpublications.com/

 Hopefully it won't be too long before it's finished.  Until then, as
 I mentioned before, there's a lot of detailed information from Dover's
 catalog in the Books and Scores section of Classical Net.  -Dave]