From:
Jane Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Nov 2000 22:48:43 -0500
Madeline Millard certainly encountered a group of rude and poorly trained
PR personnel who certainly did miss the messages you were trying to convey,
or information you were trying to get.  I feel that is the neglect of
finding the service oriented persons for those positions.  You are
absolutely correct in your assessment that the station would likely lose
first time potential donations or repeat donors.  Bad business practices
such as these will take the station off the air if it is repeated often
enough.  Why not apply for the position? I think you know what is expected
of the person in that type of position.  Or send them the posts from the
replies to your comments.  See if things will change.

Jane Pierce