From:
Jeff Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 19:16:22 EST
Bach, Bach, Bach!  He needs his own list, together with Gould!  OK so
Bach Day is over.  Maybe Poulenc is next!  By the way Poulenc, Stravinsky,
Prokofiev and Vaughn Williams, are my favourites.  So if Gould wanted to
hum the tune!  I had a recording of Sibelius and you could hear Colin David
urging the orchestra to greater heights!

Jeff
(After reading over 100 emails on Bach/Gould)