From:
Mitch Friedfeld <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2007 17:50:20 -0400
Listmeister Dave wrote:

>http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/discussion/2007/04/06/DI2007040601228.html
>
>[Sorry I was so slow getting it out that we missed the live chat.
>But the transcripts are up at the address above.  -Dave]

On the front page of the Post, http://www.washingtonpost.com/, you can
now find links to the article, the chat, and audio and video of Bell's
performance.  Not to mention more than 30 pages of reader comments, still
growing.  The author, Gene Weingarten, says: "This story got the largest
and most global response of anything I have ever written, for any
publication.  I think the enthusiastic classical-music blogosphere
helped give it a viral life, as did the availability of quality video."

Mitch Friedfeld