From:
Amy Scurria <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 17:09:08 -0500
Hello friends!  The Minnesota Orchestra will perform "We Are Met at
Gettysburg" on Tuesday, March 18th (four performances) and Sunday March
23rd (two performances).  "We Are Met at Gettysburg", an 18 minute
co-commission by Amy Scurria and Steve Heitzeg, commemorating the First
Minnesota Regiment in the battle of Gettysburg, was alreay successfully
premiered by the Philadelphia Orchestra in January in their school and
family concerts.  For details on the project, please visit:

   http://www.philorch.org/imaginations/wearemetatgettysburg/

If you are in the area, we hope to see you there!

Most sincerely,

Amy Scurria
Composer
http://www.amyscurria.com