From:
Donald Satz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Mar 2005 02:14:49 +0000
Steve Schwartz responds to me:

>>It's not as if elimination of the car guys would give me more Bach or
>>Scriabin.
>
>On the other hand, why not lobby your station?

I'm not interested enough in radio to do that.  However, I have been
lobbying my local Temple to acquire an organ, but the Rabbi won't allow
instruments at services.  I thought an austere man like him would go for
an organ, but his priorities are elsewhere.

>"Innocuous Vivaldi?"  Vivaldi's one of the most imaginative composers
>ever to put notes to staff.  So there.

Right, I shouldn't have used that adjective; Vivaldi's imagination is
just on a different road than mine.  I'd send my Vivaldi collection to
Steve, but I don't have one.

Don Satz