From:
"Marcus Y. Kim" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 15:01:21 -0500
Tony wrote:

>There are at least three different CD's of Horowitz and the Rakh Third
>Cto.  I wonder why there are none in the catalog of the Rakh Second
>Concerto by Horowitz.  No tapes in RCA's library?

Actually, there are 6 different recordings of the Rach 3 with Horowitz as
the soloist.  I own 4 of them and the remaining 2 are either out of print
or unavailable in North America.  I'm sure this is the case with Horowitz's
Rach 2; although, I'm sure you can find Horowitz's Rach 2 in Japan.

Marcus Kim, B.Sc.   Ph.D candidate
McMaster University
Department of Chemistry