From:
Charles Pettit <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 18:50:11 -0500
>[Rachel Barton is indeed performing.  Has been for a number of
>years.  She records for Dorian and Cedille Records.  -Dave]

Not only is she performing, but she plays wonderfully.  my wife & i
attended 2 concerts at the rutgers summerfest in which she participated.
her playing was great, her stage precence & rapport with the audience was
fantastic.  at her recital, before she would perform a piece, she would
enlighten the audiene with a little tidbit regarding either the composer,
or the piece.  the audience loved it& her.  she still uses crutches, but
it has not dampened her enthusiam.  see her if possible.

  charles pettit