Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Janos Gereben <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Apr 2006 17:57:12 -0700
[Four have participated in the Carmel Bach Festival Chorus, says George
Thomson.]

   Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006
   From: John Craton

   The Indiana University School of Music is in mourning today over the tragic
   loss of five of its brightest stars in an airplane crash early Friday
   morning. Killed in the accident were Georgina Joshi, Robert Samels, Garth
   Eppley, Chris Carducci, and Zachary Novak, all students of voice at the
   Jacobs School of Music, IU. I was privileged to have seen several of them in
   performances at the IU Opera Theater, and all showed outstanding talent with
   very bright futures ahead. Their loss will be deeply felt.

   I have not discovered the details of the accident, but apparently the five
   were returning from Lafayette, Indiana, and crashed in dense fog while
   attempting a landing at the Monroe County (Bloomington) Airport. They were
   the only ones on board.

   Our hearts go out to their families, friends, teachers, associates, and all
   whose loss on a personal level dwarfs even the immense loss we feel as their
   appreciative fans.

   Short biographical sketches of the five deceased can be found at
   http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID 06604220424

Janos Gereben/SF
www.sfcv.org