From:
alberto aleman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Oct 2000 10:38:26 +0200
Greetings from Spain Mr.Arguello,

Of course will be a pleasure to send you the text i have by fax.  please
let me know the number and I hope you will enjoy the wonderful Stravinsky

pd.There was a premiere in Madrid 3 months ago where they represented "La
historia del soldado" and surprise "in spanish", but unfortunately I could
not be there.  You will hear soon from me.  Enjoy your music.

Yours,
Alberto Aleman

Consiga gratis su direccion @yahoo.es en http://correo.yahoo.es