From:
Ramiro Arguello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 15:37:42 -0700
Mr. Alberto Aleman wrote:

>Hello Mr. Arguello.I cant help you directly by the net becouse I really
>dont know how to send it.  I just writte you to tell you that I got a good
>performance "La historia del soldado" conducting by Pierre Boulez including
>french text and english text.  The recording is from Eratos, this is all I
>can tell you if you need any further infor please contact me via classical
>net.

I already have an excellent recording that I like better than yours, and
it is:  Ensemble Instrumental de Basse Normandie with Dominique Debart
directing and Georges Descrieres,voice.  If you permit me to contact you
directly I could give you my Fax number or you can Scan it and send it to
me by e-mail

This is a Forlane CD and it says it has Texr included, and it does not.
Only notes.  By the way this is not the only CD that does not come wth
text.

Kind regards,

Ramiro Arguello