From:
Youn Ling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 2000 21:25:33 +0800
Can anyone recommand books on Music History? I would like to have a
comprehensive, authoritative and detailed one.  It's the best to have
critique in it.  I've tried to search in Amazon.com but there are so many.
That makes me so confused.  Thanks for your help.

I've found two books from Amazon.com.  One is "Evening with the Orchestra"
by Berlioz.  The other is "Vintage Guide to Classical Music" by Jan
Swafford.  Any ideas about these books?

Youn