From:
Youn Ling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2000 21:25:06 +0800
First of all, I would like to thank those who had suggested me books on
history of music.  I've already got the books.  Thanks.

There's another questions about books.  Does anyone know some online
bookstores that specialize themselves in classical music books and scores?
I know Julliard's bookstore is one of those but the ordering process is not
so user-friendly.  It takes a long time to ship outside the US.  Amazon.com
is good in shipping and handling but there're not many scores there.
Thanks for your suggestion.

Best regards,
Youn