From:
Walter Meyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Oct 2001 22:49:58 -0400
Peggy Lucero wrote:

>...  We have a great station locally 103.5 FM that I listen to on a
>regular basis.  I am mainly allowing this source to entertain and educate
>me, though I do go to the Phillips and listen to live concerts as time and
>schedule allows, but only when piano is the featured instrument.  If I hear
>about an interesting classical firm being shown, that can take precedence.

I gather you live in the DC area.  FM station 103.5 is the local classical
"Good Music Station", hence WGMS.  There is also Washington public radio's
WETA at 90.9 during non commuting hours and Baltimore's WBJC (91.5 FM)
almost all the time, if you can receive it.  For some reason, my car radio
gets this Maryland station more clearly in Virginia than in the parts of DC
where I drive.

Walter Meyer