From:
Kai Czepiczka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 13:57:41 +0900
I'd like to recommend Jon Leifs' (1899-1968) "Saga Symphony".  You can find
it on the BIS label with Osmo Vaenskae and the Iceland SO.

If that's not enough - there is a CD called "Earquake" with some of the
loudest music ever.  I forgot on which label it is, maybe anyone could help
me out? This CD has the advantage that you don't have to change CDs all the
time to find the loudest tracks.

Hope this helps

p.s.: I really feel with you, David, because our neighbours have a kid who's
making such noise without even using a CD player.

Kai Czepiczka,
Seoul.