From:
Kai Czepiczka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Jul 2000 10:16:57 +0900
Hello!  Today I got the information that there is a CD with Igor
Markevitchs "Psaume" on the "Cascavelle" label.  It is coupled with
Stravinskys "Sacre du printemps".  Is there anyone who can confirm this
and can give me the exact details?

Other Markevitch CDs I know of are the 4 volumes released by Marco Polo,
one CD released by Largo and one with piano music on the Pavane label.
If anyone knows of other Markevitch CDs, please contact me.

If you would read more about the composer Markevitch, please visit my
homepage at http://cpa.feynsinn.de/eng/markevitch/Markevitch.html

Kai Czepiczka,
Seoul, Korea
Unknown Composer Page: http://cpa.feynsinn.de/eng/