From:
Jeremey McMillan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 May 2000 00:02:28 EDT
This is Jeremey McMillan.  I just joined this list not too long ago.  I
am a pianist.  I play for every musical organization at my school.  This
includes the high school jazz band, concert choir, and anything else that
may pop up.  I just recently played the "Pomp and Circumstance" march for
the graduating seniors.  I know you will enjoy the discussions we have on
this list.

Jeremey  ([log in to unmask])