From:
Jeremey McMillan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 14:16:25 EDT
Between Mozart and Beethoven, it's hard for me to decide what to
recommend.  Most people I know have never heard the WHOLE 4th movement
of the Beethoven's ninth symphony.  Most people have only heard the chorus
singing the theme or little excerpts from the fourth movement.  It is a
great experience to see the whole thing.  It's just plain AWESOME!  I love
the music from the opera buffa, "The Marriage of Figaro" by Mozart.  I also
love the 3rd movement from the Piano Concerto no.  21 by Mozart.  I have a
recording of this with Alicia de Larrocha at the piano accompanying the
English Chamber Orchestra.  There is so much music to decide from.  But
some people have different opinions.

Jeremey McMillan