From:
David Runnion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 14:27:25 +0200
Sandy Choi wrote:

>Can anyone recommend a good place to buy scores (beyond dover) online?

www.sheetmusicplus.com is a pretty good bet, and not bad prices.  Look
carefully at the description, and if you want score and parts for things
or just scores.

So that it's on the record that I do have some association with them,
they are a serafinotrio.com sponsor, helping towards our project of live
internet concerts.

Another good stop, and there is no commercial relationship whatsoever, is
www.musicabona.com, a company located in Prague.  They specialize in Czech
music but have many other titles as well, and they also sell CDs at the
site.  They don't charge postage and are very reliable and have good
customer service.

You might also check out listmember Andrys Basten's website, at
http://www.andrys.com/books.html she has a great resource of search engines
preset towards CM and links to various music and CD shops.  Her whole site
is worth a good explore.

Hope this helps.

David Runnion
http://mp3.com/serafinotrio