From:
Eric Willstaedt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 13:55:18 EST
Mohammed wrote:

>I just finished my first song for soprano with piano accompaniment.

Congrats to your first song!  My first love is music, but I went into
chemistry in order to pay bills and eat, etc...  In the last year I've
tried my hand at writing song lyrics with specific music in mind.  I've
written notes to myself on how I want them to be accompanied, etc..., but
my imagination to compose exceeds my ability to write it down on paper or
scoring.

I have over 300 songs of varying length and style in which to score, all of
them were inspired by a very dear and wonderful special friend, but until
I get them somehow miraculously written out, they will never see light of
day.  Most of them if not all of them are about this friend of mine...
inspiration is a wonderful thing to be sure...

Have you published your song?
Must be exciting
What else have you written?

Eric