From:
Mohammad Iqbal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 08:55:06 +0300
Hi...  I just finished my first song for soprano with piano accompaniment.
The text is by my wife.  It takes about 10 minutes to perform because the
text is long.

The song starts with an introduction performed by the pianist.  This
intro shows the general atmosphere of the song and requires a good pianist.
The music of this song is similar to Schubert but with Russian (specially
Rimsky Korsakoff) and Arab effects.  Part of the text can be translated as
follows:

Don't be sad
There's nothing in the world that you sad for
Life contiues whether you're sad or not
Don't waste your time on sadness
Don't be sad on the past because it gone with wind
Don't afraid of the future because it didn't come yet
Live your day
Live every hour
Live every second
Live every moment