From:
Dave Harman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 May 2002 19:52:41 -0700
Donald Satz wrote:

>Tim Mahon asks:
>
>>Do Listers have any preferred recordings of Josefowicz they might
>>recommend?
>>

>It's possible I'm a little biased in Leila's favor since I find
>her physical features compelling.

I also find her attractive.  For me, the best CD she did was "Lelia
Josefowicz Solo" A very courageous solo violin CD where she goes right
out on the edge.  Finest recording of the Solo Violin Sonata by Bartok
I have heard.  I hope the CD companies let her expand artistically.

Dave Harman
El Paso, TX