From:
Peter Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 May 2015 10:22:46 +0100
>In this case, I'd be far more concerned about splashing the stuff on your
hands or arms when pouring the acid out of the container, so I'd suggest
that the less handling, the better.

I use a plastic siphon pump (home wine or beer makers' supplies) to decant
from bulk to a gallon container.

I then pour from the gallon container on to pads on the top of the stack of
boxes to be sterilised; this seems to me to be the most dangerous time for
splashes, so I add an empty super to the top of the stack before I pour so
that any splashes are then contained.  As I often do this in the field, I
always have a gallon container of water with me.

Best wishes

Peter
52°14'44.44"N, 1°50'35"W