HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
David Bush <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 May 1999 00:05:20 -0400
Dear List,
  The URL listed below contains three pictures of a ceramic doll that was
discovered at a site in Ohio that dates from the 19th and early 20th
centuries.  If anyone could provide me either some information directly
about this doll, or references for this type of artifact, I would greatly
apprecite it.  The only marking on the doll is "Germany" on the back.
Please direct any suggestions or thoughts to me directly.  Thanks
   http://www.heidelberg.edu/~dbush/doll.html

David R. Bush, Ph.D.
Center for Historic and Military Archaeology
Heidelberg College
310 E. Market Street
Tiffin, Ohio  44883
(419) 448-2327