HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
David Bush <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jun 1999 22:50:05 -0400
William,
  I would be interested in seeing a roundtable on bringing historic
archaeology to primary and secondary schools.  would be glad to chair a
session on that, if there is not one already being offered.  since I am
also very interested in military archaeology, try not to schedule both on
the same day, if there is one on military sites archaeology as well.
thanks and let me know if you decide to proposed the roundtable.
thanks
dave bush

David R. Bush, Ph.D
Center for Historic and Military Archaeology
Heidelberg College
310 E. Market Street
Tiffin, Ohio  44883
(419) 448-2327