From:
Joel Hill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 18:13:37 -0500
Mikael Rasmusson wrote:

>Hyperion, of course!

I hate to be a killjoy, but in following this thread, the CD covers for
Hyperion's Romantic Piano Concertos came to mind.  I suppose to each his
own, but I have always wondered why they were so unimaginative and tacky.

I love the series, but wish they had hired someone with some flair to do
the cover design.  I have quite a few LP covers framed and hung near the
piano and in my stereo room, so cover design is something that I have given
serious thought to.

Sorry if I stepped on anyones toes etc.

Joel Hill
Tallahassee, FL - USA