From:
Tim Dickinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 10:51:17 -0500
The artwork on Bernstein's DG Mahler recordings is neat - when I bought
one of them in a non-classically oriented retail CD store, the cover art
received a complement from the young checkout clerk.  Usually they just
take my money.

Recently BMG offered the entire box set at a price so cheap that it was
thrifty for me to buy it up to plug my gaps and sell my single releases.
The packaging on this, the older "flaming M" set, is quite spartan and
without the intriguing artwork of the originals.  Oh well.

Tim Dickinson
http://www.tdware.com/