From:
Renato Vinicius <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 1999 15:04:52 -0300
About some recordings of BACH

 - Some months ago I bought the last CD of the Glenn Gould Collection.
Is The Art of Fugue. It is one of my five best CD/LP/K7's among hundreds.
 - I bought J. Heifetz records of Bach. Not great.
 - Ivo Pogorelich's English Suites nr. 2 & 3 are Great!
 - All I heard with Joao Carlos Martins is very good.
 - I coul'd never imagine that Abbado could have a good Bach, but his are
the best Brandenburg I know (not many, I have to say).
 - I never fould a good record, for organ (not arranged) or Tocate and Fugue
in D< (BWV 625?).

If some has any suggestions for this or any other works, thank you.

Regard,
Renato Vinicius