From:
Renato Vinicius <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Aug 1999 13:13:43 -0300
Juozas Rimas wrote:

>What other performers would you recommend? I want to stress that I need
>recognized performances not this-pianist-has-a-great-potential ones.
>Thanks for your advices.

Concertos for Piano                           - Thomaz Vazary
Waltz                                                    - Janne-Marie Darre
(the best Great Brilliant Waltz Eb> nr. 1)
Mazurkas / Polonaises                       - Rubinstein
Nocturnes / Scherzo                             - Claudio Arrau
Preludes                                               - Claudio Arrau / Ivo
Pogorelich / Martha Argerich
Etudes                                               - Vladmir Ashkenazy /
Mauricio Pollini / Alfred Cortot
Ballads / Impromptus / Sonatas      - Please, tell me when you find a really
great one.
Others                                                  - With Chopin, Arrau
and Rubinstein are ALWAYS vary good. No mistakes!

Polonaise  op. 53 Ab>                      - Horowitz   (last recorded,
there is no similar)

Have good times!

Renato Vinicius