From:
Norman Schwartz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 16:35:00 EDT
Bob Draper writes:

>One of the most amazing budget recordings I've heard is Vivaldi's Concerti
>Per Le Solennita by Sonatori De La Gioisa Marca, Divox Antiqua CDX-79605.
>If there is a better recording of Vivaldi's music than this I'd like to
>hear it.

I haven't heard this Divox recording and therefore you maybe correct in
believing there to be no better Vivaldi.  For my money, although not budget
and of course limited by those recordings I've heard, there is no better
Vivaldi than that of IL Giardino Armonico on Teldec.  I have 7 of their
releases and would buy any others available.

Norman Schwartz