From:
Kar-Ming Chong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 1999 12:06:09 +0800
I'm starting to get interested in works by, the Danish composer, Nielsen.
I started out with his symphonies and purchased discs of Sym 1 & 5 and
Sym 2 & 4, conducted by Thomas Jensen (and one of the symphonies by Launy
Grondahl (?).  The discs are on the Dutton Lab lable.  The performances
are very fine and the sound recording is good.

Since then, I've been waiting for the release of Jensen's conducting of
Nielsen Sym 3 & 6 (if there are any out there).  Does anyone know if Sym 3
& 6 by Jensen has been release by the Dutton Lab label or in other labels
that I'm not aware of?

CHeers
Kar Ming