From:
David Stewart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 1999 14:05:24 +0000
Mikael Rasmusson wrote:

>I must say that I'm finally convinced that the Sea Symphony is a great
>piece of music!

I agree but I think it only really picks up in the Scherzo, then the
Finale-type-thing is brilliant.  The first part is rather too bombastic and
not quite imaginative enough in my opinion.  Then the second one seems to
be trying to be beautiful etc.  but just comes out sounding cheesy.  The
VERY beginning gets annoying after a while.

Anyone agree?

David Stewart