From:
"Gerardo Constantini V." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 1999 10:10:06 -0600
James Zehm wrote:

>...  To those who claim they hear a difference, I always wanted
>to know; where is the difference? - Is it in a certain chord? or a certain
>note? or a certain phrase? I am pretty sure, and some should listen to
>that, that Tjajkovskijs "Pathetique" would have sounded the same if he had
>not been a homosexual, Richthers Rachmaninov would have been the same even
>if he had loved women.

Well,it is true,in a composer,unfortunately the explanation for it is maybe
too long (is a kind of psycological analisis).  But in a performer it could
be very easy.  Even in the famous superstars (who are very discreet and
sober),you can see,and ear it under an intuitive actitude.

Regards
Gerardo:.