From:
Peter Lundin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Feb 1999 11:27:29 +0100
Sarah writes:

>I am a trombone player wanting to know if there are any good cds or scores
>that feature trombone for my personal use and also for examples for the
>kids I teach.  If anyone knows I would appreciate it.

You should check out Christian Lindbergs heap of CD's on Bis (www.bis.se),
he is truly the grand master of the Trombone in the world, covering music
from the Renaissance til today - solo to complex concertos.  Having several
of them I think that there are much on there that both could be used for,
and be enjoyed by kids.

Cheers
Peter Lundin