From:
Lisa Marasco IBCLC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 1997 15:01:36 -0700
>Just to clarify, having done all the Ezzo classes, I have never heard it
>said nor have I read that this information should not be discussed with
>people outside the class.  As this information is available in the
>mainstream, that would seem to be an odd instruction to give.

Anne,
This occurred a few years ago. Since concerns about this have been
brought up, I do believe that this behavior has stopped. However, since
the overall philosophy has not changed, and given the secrecy that shows
up elsewhere (see my previous post), I still have some concern.

-Lisa Marasco, BA, IBCLC