From:
Lisa Marasco IBCLC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 1997 15:01:23 -0700
>Dee Keith said "But what struck me was how much this sounded like a cult."
>in reference to the Ezzos.
>YES!!! and has anyone else noticed how reluctantly the moms admit that this
>is where their information came from?  Any that I have identified as Ezzo
>moms (who took the class) while in hospital did not bring it up first, I
>asked after picking up on various cues.

I'm really behind on my lactnet, sorry!

I agree with the above and know it to be true.  I have read several posts
where PREP moms have been advised to seek out lactation help, but "just
don't mention the schedule", or "you know how they feel about scheduling,
but I know you are a wise woman and can handle this," or "just nod your
head and smile."   It certainly does seem reminiscent of a cult to me,
too.

-Lisa Marasco, BA, IBCLC