From:
"D. Shinskie" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Jan 1997 16:51:24 -0500
Greetings!  To our wonderful list owners - many thanks for a place to go
that reduces the isolation an LC can often feel.  I said it last week and I
will say again - it is  great to see the ILCA issues presented here, even
though it may at times seem so stressed, it is part of a growth IMO.  This
weekend I contacted a BoD member to address my questions/concerns & I must
say that it was time well spent.  The issue of ABM monies IS still in the
ILCA policy and it was not meant to be removed from the by-laws.  It is
being rectified.  We had a long discussion about various other stuff, and
all in all, I am so glad to be a part of a group that is growing & has
approachable leaders.  Please take a moment to see the tremendous growth in
ILCA, all the changes, new ideas, new folks.  Be grateful for both the
organization AND a place to come together!  I encourage any of you who may
be struggling with the recent concerns to contact a BoD member to speak &
listen.  Many thanks to Maureen & Kathy for their keen insights that
encourage our growth!
Debbie Shinskie RN CES IBCLC in Millersburg, PA
"The passion for setting people right is in itself an afflictive disease."
-Marianne Moore