HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Pamela Cressey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Aug 1996 11:10:56 -0400
I have been doing a lot of historical and archaeological work on local
breweries.  With more work in the offing and future publication planned,
I would sure appreciate it if you folks could supply me with references
or information on any brewery sites investigated thus far in the U.S.  I am
familiar with some of the work done at Harpers Ferry, St. Paul, and Old
Salem, but I am sure I could use more info on the Old Salem dig if it has
been published.

Thanks so much,

Tim Dennee,
Alexandria Archaeology