HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Michael Bathrick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Oct 1994 16:35:12 EDT
I placed a bibliography on historic American burial customs, cemeteries and
grave markers, which was compiled with the help of the list by myself and
Charles M. Niquette ([log in to unmask]) of Cultural Resource Analysts, Inc.,
Lexington, KY on:

   gopher//wings.buffalo.edu

under the directory structure:

     Academic & Departmental Information (Advisement, Courses, Etc.)/
     Academic Departments and Research Centers/
     Anthropology Department/
     Anthropological Bibliographies/
     Bibliography of Death and Burial Customs

It can also be accessed at:

   gopher//info.umd.edu

from:

    Educational Resources/
    Colleges and Schools at UMCP/
    College of Arts and Humanities (ARHU)/
    Departments, Programs and Majors/
    American Studies (AMST)/
    Material Culture Resources/
    Bibliographies/
    burial_practices

or by email from me at [log in to unmask]

This is an expanded version of the bibliography I posted a month or so ago
on ARTIFACT and HISTARCH.  Additional entries or corrections are appreciated.

Mike Bathrick