HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Konrad Antczak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Nov 2018 11:58:18 +0100
Hello Julie,

I would be interested in reviewing the the book on Latin America (I
previously reviewed Fagan's *Fishing: How the Sea Fed Civilization *for
HA). I am a Venezuelan historical archaeologist specialized in 16th
–19th-century Latin American, Caribbean, and maritime historical
archaeology.

Many thanks!

Konrad

*Konrad A. Antczak*, Ph.D.

* <http://www.uva.nl/profiel/a/n/konradaantczak/k.a.antczak.html>*
Guest Researcher
<http://www.uva.nl/profiel/a/n/konradaantczak/k.a.antczak.html>
Department of Archaeology
Amsterdam School for Heritage, Memory and Material Culture (AHM)
University of Amsterdam
The Netherlands

Arqueólogo Histórico
Unidad de Estudios Arqueológicos