HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Karen Swope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Nov 2016 15:39:52 +0000
Hi Paulina,

It's a dry cell battery core.

Karen

Karen K. Swope, Ph.D.
Principal Investigator, Historical Archaeology
Statistical Research, Inc.
4425 Juan Tabo Blvd. NE, Ste 112
Albuquerque, NM 87111-2681
(505)323-8300
(505)323-8314 FAX
Statistical Research, Inc., is a certified woman-owned small business that has provided Cultural Resource Management and Historic Preservation services since 1983.
This communication is confidential and is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If you have received this communication in error, please immediately destroy it and notify the sender by reply e-mail or by telephone (909)335-1896 (call collect).