From:
"Jennifer Tow, IBCLC" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Oct 2013 19:56:08 -0400
Agree 100% Pamela. And I think when I send my letter I will explain that this kind of lack of support for the IBCLC is why I dropped my membership. It really does feel like we are under attack both from without and from within.

Jennifer Tow, IBCLC, USA & France
Intuitive Parenting Network, LLC