HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Caryn M. Berg" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Jun 2014 13:49:28 -0600
Thank you to everyone who entered the Left Coast Press, Inc. Autocorrection
from Hell contest in which one of our titles gets an inadvertent update
thanks to a well-meaning but misguided Autocorrection. We knew we have some
wonderfully crafty and creative customers! There were tons of humorous
titles of any books about to go to the printer). It was almost impossible to
narrow down the entries to the top three, but hey, that burden is on us, not
you.

The Winning Entries

Here are the top-three winning entries:

*         Being and Becoming Indignant Archaeologists (instead of Being and
Becoming Indigenous Archaeologists), suggested by Linda Naoi Goetz

*                                 Saving Places that Mutter (instead of
Saving Places that Matter), suggested by both Tom King and Judy Rand (great
minds think alike!) (PS: Tom is the author of this book)

*         Terrorizing Tourists (instead of Theorizing Tourism), suggested by
Colin Grier

Congratulations to our winners, who will receive a free paperback of their
choosing. We'll contact you shortly about your prize.

Check out the complete list of entries here.

Even if you didn't enter our contest, you can still use discount code L2614
to receive 30% off on any of our books until June 16, 2014. 30% off is still
a pretty sweet deal! See the "Fine Print" below.

 The Fine Print

1.	All Left Coast books are on sale at a 30% discount between NOW and
June 16, 2014.
2.	Books must be ordered from our website at
<http://www.lcoastpress.com/> www.lcoastpress.com (if you live outside North
America, please note that you need to select North America as your location
option in order to get the discount) and must include the discount code
L2614. In the shopping cart, remember to hit "update" after entering the
code!

Caryn M. Berg, Ph.D.
Acquisitions and Marketing, Archaeology
Left Coast Press, Inc.
<blocked::blocked::blocked::mailto:[log in to unmask]>
www.lcoastpress.com <blocked::blocked::blocked::http://www.lcoastpress.com/>

720.320.5892

Like us on Facebook:  <http://www.facebook.com/LeftCoastPress>
www.facebook.com/LeftCoastPress