HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Sarah Croucher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 2010 07:43:44 +0000
Dear Keith,

Thanks so much for the information. It's super helpful - a couple of other
people also suggested that it is part of a battery, so it seems more than
likely. I don't suppose you know of any references to any of these artifacts
that are in press? It would be really useful to both Lydia and I if there was a
report or other publication of some kind we could reference for our battery
related artifacts.

Many thanks,
Sarah